RE: How to unlock perking keyboard?

jeffrey...@gmail.com

Aug 20, 2021, 9:38:54 AM8/20/21
to appleb...@googlegroups.com

Hi Barbara:

Glad that this worked for you.  Do you mean you used your MacBook to unlock the Braille keys on your Focus 40?? You did nothing on Focus 40, right?

Thanks!

Jeff

Aug 24, 2021, 9:15:22 AM8/24/21
to appleb...@googlegroups.com
Hello Jeff,

I apoloized for the delay as I was on vacation so I am back.

No any computer or iphone must put to sleep first. You can’t leave them on or awake so put them to sleep mode.

THen you just press and hold home menu button and press right nav button then release at the same time. I twill unlock itself quickly.

That is all you can do. I hope that helps.

Barbara

Sent from my iPhone