"Action Available"

jeffrey...@gmail.com

Nov 16, 2021, 5:49:24 PM11/16/21
to appleb...@googlegroups.com

Hello:

Please excuse me if this has been brought up before which I did not pay attention until I updated to iOS 15.1 a couple of weeks ago.

Throughout the opened messages in the Mail APP, I keep on seeing “Action Available” which I find to be key annoying.  Is there a setting that I can turn this off, pretty please?

Thank you so much and have a wonderful evening, FRIENFDS!

Jeff

Barbara Davis

Nov 16, 2021, 5:53:40 PM11/16/21
to appleb...@googlegroups.com
Hello Jeff,

I did post how to stop the ord action is acity as it is voiceover speaking. I hope I remember where to go.

Go to settings click accessibility, click voice over and click I think verbity or something look for action turn that off

I hope tha thelps

Barbara

Sent from my iPhone

Brian Tew

Nov 16, 2021, 7:39:02 PM11/16/21
to appleb...@googlegroups.com
Well theoretically you can get rid of any word or phrase under
voiceover, speech, pronunciation. You type in the words and type in a replacement which can be blank.
Then you check which apps you want this substitution to apply to.
Like most of these great ideas it does not always work. But sometimes it does.