Message body text field is editing

richard....@gmail.com

Apr 30, 2021, 1:45:04 PM4/30/21
to appleb...@googlegroups.com

Greetings braille display users,

Anyone experiencing the issue of having the message pop up while writing emails that says “Message body text field is editing” and finding it getting in the way of your writing, please respond to this message with your experience.

Let me know which display you are using.

Brief responses preferred.

Thanks,

Richard

- John Ruskin, 1819-1900

Web site: www.turner42.com

richard....@gmail.com

Apr 30, 2021, 1:48:01 PM4/30/21
to appleb...@googlegroups.com

I forgot to say, this is on the iPhone or iPad.

Subject: Message body text field is editing

Brian Tew

May 1, 2021, 5:37:05 AM5/1/21
to appleb...@googlegroups.com
This is a bug in ios and ipados; it does not matter what display you use.
It occurs in audio and braille both. Please write to apple and complain.
I have been emailing with them about this. Perhaps if enough people complain they will get off their stems.
Email to: