5th generation of Focus 14 and 40

Barbara

Feb 18, 2021, 12:07:02 PM2/18/21
to Apple Braille, PBD
Hello everyone,

Ron already replies to Rich and me is very loud and clear. Focus 14 & 40 with 5th generation is not notetaker or simliar is like notetaker. it is different as it is just like need to changing time canlender like that. That is all. not much. We cant add anything in it. Nope.

The menu button is not stratchpad as Ron said it is not. It is menu button alone just pop up information what i need to changing. that is all. They have few list in it not much. I just want to be clear to avoid confused to make people think it is similiar or like notetaker it is not.

I do havemy own 14 Focus with 5th generation and will have Focus 40 with 5th generation soon this year.

I have experience and witness that i understand what it is like. i also have experience what is notetaker of my own too. i can see both are very different not the same.

I hope that helps.

Thank you

Barbara

Sent from my iPhone