Meteor vibration pocket watch

Barbara Davis

Sep 27, 2021, 10:02:09 AM9/27/21
to Apple Braille, PBD
Hello Bapin,

I discovery and learned that meteor vibration pocket match is disconnect??? I wonder why?

Some of us are disappointment and loves it. Is there another kind of watch like meteor? Not Helen Vibration alarm watch it other kind?

Let me know and thank you

Barbara

Sent from my iPhone

jeffrey...@gmail.com

Sep 27, 2021, 12:06:18 PM9/27/21
to appleb...@googlegroups.com
Hello Barbara!

This is Mr. NON-Bapin here.

This is not new news as this pocket watch has been out for several years now - more than five years ago. It is really too bad and those who have one are lucky to own it. You have to realize that this is an orphan technology. Such devices like this one. There are many other devices that have been short lived so there is nothing we can do about this. I bet 99% Mr. Bapin will not have an answer for your q.

Have a Happy Blue Monday!

Kindest Regards,
Jeff

EOM

Barbara Davis

Sep 27, 2021, 12:14:59 PM9/27/21
to appleb...@googlegroups.com
Hello Jeff,

Many of us not know it was disconnect as I bought it 4 years ago but I know it will not be forever.

If my meteor vibration pocket watch dies. I would like to know what is other vibration watch called that is in pocket too? I not want Helen Vibarion alarm clock because I did bought it then bring it out to show people.It break down within 2 months as it died. I got new replacement and refused to bring it out. I leave it at home all the times that last me 4 finally years and it is still working.

you need to realized that Helen vibration alarm clock is very expensive so meteor vibration pocket watch is cheaper. That is why it is easy to buy cheaper than new expensive ones.

Is there any replacement of meteor bib bration pocket watch? I don’t like watch on my wrait

I hope that helps

Barbara

Sent from my iPhone