Fwd: Orbit Research February Meeting

María García

Feb 10, 2021, 2:43:50 PM2/10/21
to Apple Braille
Hello All,
Orbit REsearch team makes monthly a meeting in which everyone who wants could take part, asking questions, makiong suggestions, etc.
I send you below the link for download the february meeting recording and the transcription recording, I think it’s really a good idea, and I would like to thanks Mr. Robert Carter who m makes possible this great initiative.
Enjoy it!
María

Inicio del mensaje reenviado:

De: Robert Carter <nc...@icloud.com>
Asunto: Orbit Research February Meeting
Fecha: 10 de febrero de 2021, 3:14:50 CET
Para: María García <mariagarci...@gmail.com>

Hi Maria,

I am attaching the monthly meeting recording to this email. Just click on the link to download it.

Robert
Click to Download
Orbit Research February.zip
42.2 MB

On Feb 7, 2021, at 11:35 PM, María García <mariagarci...@gmail.com> wrote:

Goodmorning Robert,
<i really hope that they allow you, otherrise, is they allow, please could to add me to the list of people whom you send the invitations and recordings?, I went out to orbit list just because of messages amount, but I liked very much listening those meetings, because I have my Orbit, and so, is it is possible, I would like to continue receiving them. Please, let me know.
Many thanks in advance and have a good day.
María
Enviado desde mi iPhone

El 8 feb 2021, a las 5:10, Robert Carter <nc...@icloud.com> escribió:

Hi Maria,

Thanks for the list address. I did subscribe just now. I will check out the list and also check with Orbit Research to make sure that they are ok with adding this list to our meeting. I just don’t want to make the meeting too large. I will look into this.

Thanks,

Robert Carter

On Feb 7, 2021, at 3:39 PM, María García <mariagarci...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello Robert,
I didn’t receive any answer to my last message so, I don’t know if you received it, and if you subscribed to the list.
So, the address is: applebraill...@googlegroups.com
On the other hand, I unsubscribed to the Orbit mailing list because there are a lot of message and I cannot read all so, if you could send the zoom meetings invitations and recordings to that list it would be great,  because as I said, there are a lot of people there who have an Orbit.
Many thanks.
Regards:
María

El 2 feb 2021, a las 4:12, Robert Carter <nc...@icloud.com> escribió:

Hi Maria,

I think that is a good idea. I would first like to subscribe to the list. Can you tell me how to subscribe?

Thanks,

Robert

On Feb 1, 2021, at 3:01 PM, María García <mariagarci...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello Robert,
I hope that you are well.
I write you because I would like to propose you something.
As I think that you know, there is a mailinglist called Applebraille, which deals about Braille displays in general, with Apple devices. As in that list there are a lot od people who have an Orbit Reader, I think that it would be a good think to publish the  Zoom mewting invitations and the audio and transcrip files in that list as well. What do you mind?, I think that it would be useful for many people.
Best regards and many thanks:
María

El 18 nov 2020, a las 21:28, Robert Carter <nc...@icloud.com> escribió:

Hi Maria,

It is called The Tech Doctor Blog and Podcast.

Robert

On Nov 18, 2020, at 1:19 PM, María García <mariagarci...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello Robert,
sorry for writing out the list. I subscribed to your podcast with my Victor Stream, but my Victor dead, and so I lost all suscriptions, now, I would lik to subscribe again with Apple podcast, but I forgot your podcast name, so, please, could you remember me how it calls?.
Many many thanks in advance.
María