Fwd: New episode in Accesibilidad UNiversal, regarding "Braille World"

1 view

María García

Jul 28, 2021, 11:35:08 AM7/28/21
to Apple Braille

Inicio del mensaje reenviado:

De: Maria Garcia Garmendia <m.g.gar...@icloud.com>
Asunto: New episode in Accesibilidad UNiversal, regarding "Braille World"
Fecha: 28 de julio de 2021, 17:33:20 CEST
Para: Apple Braille <appleb...@googlegroups.com>

Hello All,
I just published a new epidoe in my podcast in Spanish Language called Accesibilidad UNiversal. I talk in this list, because in this episode I did an interview to Mathew Horspool, Secretary of Braillists Fondation. I discovered that Fondation because of this list, and so, I think that perhaps there are people who don’t know about it.
Please, if you take part  in FAcebook hgroups, whats app groups or mailinlists in which could be people interested in that matter, plaese, if you can share it and spread the voice,  it would be great.
As I did the interview in English, although it’s translated into Spanish, people who speak English but not Spanish could listen it as well.
Many thanks in advance and for questions, comments, etc. I am here.
Best regards:
María

Inicio del mensaje reenviado:

De: María García <mariagarci...@gmail.com>
Asunto: Escucha mi último episodio de pódcast
Fecha: 28 de julio de 2021, 17:21:58 CEST
Para: Maria Garcia Garmendia <m.g.gar...@icloud.com>

Escucha el último episodio de mi pódcast: ¿Qué es la fundación del Braille?.Entrevista al Secretario de https://anchor.fm/mar355a-garc355a-garmendia/episodes/Qu-es-la-fundacin-del-Braille--Entrevista-al-Secretario-de-e151he9

Enviado desde mi iPhone