RE: Do you know any other list or what's app group about Braille displays and another about Apple world

jeffrey...@gmail.com

Mar 8, 2021, 12:33:23 AM3/8/21
to appleb...@googlegroups.com
Jeff here.

I totally agree with Lenore in that DB techiest is not that busy any more. I have Braille Displays on Digest because the list is very busy but I admit I don't like their way of doing the Digest. One thing is that I have e created several separate folders so that all of the incoming emails go to their respective list and I just go in different folders when I have e chance. I really like this so much better now. I may do that for Braille Displays but I need to figure out how to create a new and separate folder for it.

I don't consider this to be busy not like Blind Ads which is quite busy these days
.

EOM

Mar 8, 2021, 10:25:10 AM3/8/21
to appleb...@googlegroups.com
,

I did tried digest e mail in the past years ago and disliked it. Why? I had to look for which e mail I would like to read takes me longer and more work. I prefer to used edit then click on each e mail with subject that I was looking at for example orbit braille display. I click on that each and other subject i not want to read then hit trash or delete. It deleted once then leave me maybe zero to 3 e mails I am interesting to read. That is all. that is a very quickly and easy for me. I find it quickly than digest is more work. That is my opinion smiles.

BDU is not a lot as I check today got only 7 e mails so I delete 5 of them and read only 2 of them is alot easier and quickly. That is all I get it for today

Barbara

Sent from my iPhone

> On Mar 8, 2021, at 12:33 AM, jeffrey...@gmail.com wrote:
>
> Jeff here.
> To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/applebraille/000601d713dc%248de384f0%24a9aa8ed0%24%40gmail.com.

jeffrey...@gmail.com

Mar 8, 2021, 2:19:30 PM3/8/21
to appleb...@googlegroups.com
Hi Barbara:

Jeff here!

If you would create a separate folder and have all emails go directly to these folders as they pop up and not into your main folder, then this would work great especially if you use Outlook. I have DB Techiest and AADBd which is occasionally active in separate folders. I plan to make3 BlindADS into another separate folder. I like this idea soooo much better than Digest as you mentioned. OH, also another folder for Braille Displays.

Hope this helps.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/applebraille/414DD766-85FE-4C0B-BC7A-5A3A7CF4BB38%40gmail.com.