Fwd: Advertisement

Barbara Davis

Oct 5, 2021, 8:50:25 PM10/5/21
to Apple Braille, PBD
Hello everyone,

If you are interesting to join NADBA-public group list and you can share this information with your DB friends who is also be interesting to join too.

Go down below how to subscribe.

Thank you

Barbara Davis

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

From: Dolphin01 <dolp...@cogeco.ca>
Date: October 5, 2021 at 8:47:57 PM EDT
To: Barbara <dolphi...@gmail.com>
Subject: Fwd: Advertisement

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

From: Dolphin01 <dolp...@cogeco.ca>
Date: October 5, 2021 at 4:23:32 PM EDT
To: Barbara <dolp...@cogeco.ca>
Subject: Advertisement

NEW! The Launching of NADBA-Public

Tuesday, October 5, 2021

Greetings!

NADBA (National Association of DeafBlind Americans) is pleased to announce that we were launching its new listserv (group discussion), “NDBA-Public” directed by co-moderators, Barbara Davis (Halton, Canada) and Carolyn Sue Alflen (Missouri, USA). NADBA-Public invites to all public (DeafBlind, Professionals, and allies of Deaf and Hearing friends). It serves clearinghouse where comes from many professionals (some from Mental Health) to a better and rich understanding of the cultural DeafBlind world en route to meet the quality of our daily lives. It opens to the consequences of group discussion and feedback such as support group by sharing facts and support information collaboratively.

If interested, you may sign up for NADBA-Public at NADBA-Publi...@groups.io to subscribe. After signing up, you will expect to receive confirmation shortly directly from Groups.jo with a subject line saying, ‘Confirm Your Groups.jo Subscription’ and then you just click on ‘Reply’ and then ‘Send’. That way, your email address will automatically be added into the group. Nothing to pay as FREE of charge to join, otherwise, you take a great opportunity to learn richly and knowing on what is talking all about!

We look forward to hearing from you, and in advance, thank you for your consideration and time.

Cheers,

NADBA Team

--

Dan Arabie, President (Louisiana)

Rich McGann, Vice President (Pennsylvania)

Carolyn Sue Alflen, Secretary/Treasurer (Missouri)

Barbara Davis, Member-At-Large (Halton)

Eddie Martinez, Jr., Member-At-Large (Maryland)

Paul Deeming, Member-At-Large (Minnesota)

Sent from my iPhone