Apple update

Olivia Norman

May 14, 2010, 4:42:51 PM5/14/10
to fidelco...@yahoogroups.com, apple-s...@googlegroups.com
Hi Everyone:
I just wanted to update you about what's going on with Apple. I got a call on my iPhone yesterday when I was in a subway tunnel and, would you believe it, I missed the call. The message said to call back at my earliest convenience, which I promptly did. That was about 5 Eastern time yesterday, and I haven't heard anything since. I left a message yesterday evening and another about 2 today. Still, nothing. So I am going slowly crazy here. I just want to know what's going on! argh!
I don't know if the fact that they called is a good or bad sign or what to think at this point. We're heading into the weekend, and I'm worried the waiting game could go on until Monday or something at this point and time.
Anyways, I don't expect anyone to have an answer, but wanted to let you all know waht was going on with me.
Olivia
"Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower", Steve Jobs

Russell Solowoniuk

May 14, 2010, 8:50:24 PM5/14/10
to apple-s...@googlegroups.com
Well, good luck Olivia!