group for guide dogs fans

marie Howarth

May 2, 2010, 2:01:59 PM5/2/10
to apple-s...@googlegroups.com
Hi guys,

I just thought I'd let everyone know that I have made a google groups for guide dog owners, potential guide dog owners and anyone who works with them. It's a worldwide group. Questions can be asked or experiences shared. So if you're interested,
here's the link.

Hope to see you all there as well as on here. :)

olivia norman

May 2, 2010, 4:00:39 PM5/2/10
to apple-s...@googlegroups.com
Awesome! :) We'll look forward to seeing this group grow!
Olivia

Russell Solowoniuk

May 2, 2010, 4:30:37 PM5/2/10
to apple-s...@googlegroups.com
Hi Marie,

I just applied for membership in this group... what a great idea!

Thanks,

Russell

marie Howarth

May 2, 2010, 4:54:12 PM5/2/10
to apple-s...@googlegroups.com
Not a problem. :) You are now approved. I welcome anyone and everyone who has an interest to guide dogs. :)