two hours and counting

olivia norman

Apr 27, 2010, 4:08:43 PM4/27/10
to apple-s...@googlegroups.com
So I have two hours until my interview. I am nervous, but I think I'll be able to calm down and keep things in check.
I'm most afraid of needing help with things and having to draw more attention than I would like to being blind. I'm worried I'll look like I can't do things that I actually can do. Instead of printing my resume I transfered it to my iPad last night, so I'm just going to take my iPad and iPhone with me. Wow, nervous. I really think I've got what it takes though, so I hope apple does, too.
I'll write tonight and tell everyone about it! Thank you all for your wishes and words of support. They are much appreciated!
Olivia

Russell Solowoniuk

Apr 27, 2010, 4:51:32 PM4/27/10
to apple-s...@googlegroups.com
Hey Olivia! Take deep breaths and just be yourself! You'll be great!

Russell

marie Howarth

Apr 27, 2010, 5:16:35 PM4/27/10
to apple-s...@googlegroups.com
Much luck Olivia but I'm sure you don't need it. Please let us know how it goes, we'll need to uncross our fingers at some stage lol :)
Good luck again
Marie

Olivia Norman

Apr 27, 2010, 5:50:21 PM4/27/10
to apple-s...@googlegroups.com, apple-s...@googlegroups.com
Thanks! I am waiting for doors to open! Nervous!

Sent from my iPhone