super excited, the iPad's coming

marie Howarth

May 22, 2010, 1:42:57 PM5/22/10
to apple-s...@googlegroups.com
Hey guys,
I just got confirmation that my apple order containing my new iPad and case has been shipped. Although I know the date of delivery is still going to be Friday, I cannot help being super excited at this news. Once it comes, I'm going to do an unboxing and a review as I find the iPad on my blog. So just wanted to share the news with everyone.

Russell Solowoniuk

May 22, 2010, 1:58:12 PM5/22/10
to apple-s...@googlegroups.com
Hey Marie,

Congratulations!! It'll be a long week, hey? <smile>

Marie, can you let me know how the iPad reads PDF files once you get it and have a chance to play around with it of course.

Thanks,

Russell

marie Howarth

May 22, 2010, 2:26:09 PM5/22/10