Missing Computer, Blind Student Upset

1 view

Alex Jurgensen

Oct 29, 2010, 12:56:23 AM10/29/10
to AWEB...@googlegroups.com, apple-s...@googlegroups.com, Van...@robomod.net
Hi All,

I am trying to help recover a friend's Mac and I hope someone can help me track it down.

I received a phone call from a upset friend of mine today, letting me know that her computer had gone missing today. I am including the details below in the hope that someone can help us get it back.

1. It went missing this morning, October 28, 2010, somewhere near Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.

2. It is a white iBook G4 Mac, distinguished by the glowing Apple Logo on the top of the lid.

3. It was last seen by my friend during a Handydart bus.

4. I reported it stolen on: http://www.appleserialnumberinfo.com/ this evening.

5. The serial number of the computer is: 4H5485urSE9
 and can be checked by clicking on the Apple logo in the top lefthand corner of the screen, selecting "About This Mac" and double clicking on the button that says "Version 10.5.1".

This is my friend's only computer, so we are hoping that someone, somewhere will do the right thing and return it.

You may contact me at: ASqua...@gmail.com or by phone at: 778 908-0521 .

A copy of this message has been posted to my blog at: http://outofthedarkness.vipbc.org/ .

Thanks in advance,

Alex,