Got it!

1 view

Olivia Norman

May 15, 2010, 11:43:25 AM5/15/10
to apple-s...@googlegroups.com, fidelco...@yahoogroups.com
Just a quick note to let you know I got the job!
I have to run!
Olivia
"Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower", Steve Jobs

marie Howarth

May 15, 2010, 11:46:02 AM5/15/10
to apple-s...@googlegroups.com
congratulations Olivia. I'm so pleased for you girl!
I knew you would :)

Olivia Norman

May 15, 2010, 11:49:32 AM5/15/10
to apple-s...@googlegroups.com
Thank you! :)
I will make an attempt at the phone later today and hope to get the dialing right this time :)

"Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower", Steve Jobs

marie Howarth

May 15, 2010, 12:01:35 PM5/15/10
to apple-s...@googlegroups.com
alright girl. :) :)

Olivia Norman

May 15, 2010, 12:04:19 PM5/15/10
to apple-s...@googlegroups.com
Sweet! You should seriously apply!

"Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower", Steve Jobs

marie Howarth

May 15, 2010, 12:37:03 PM5/15/10
to apple-s...@googlegroups.com
My cv is on the site. Not sure what else to do :)

Olivia Norman

May 15, 2010, 12:40:11 PM5/15/10
to apple-s...@googlegroups.com
I guess there's not much else to do. I know I submitted mine multiple times for multiple positions at multiple stores.
I think that finding the right recruter and right store leader are the keys to success, and I know a lot of that comes down to luck. Anyways, good luck, hang in there, and keep applying!
Olivia
"Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower", Steve Jobs

marie Howarth

May 15, 2010, 12:41:22 PM5/15/10
to apple-s...@googlegroups.com
thanks i will. :)

David Chittenden

May 15, 2010, 2:27:52 PM5/15/10
to apple-s...@googlegroups.com
Hello Olivia,

Congrats on getting the job at the Apple store.

David Chittenden, MSc, CRC, MRCAA
Email: dchit...@gmail.com

Marshall Scott

May 15, 2010, 8:02:20 PM5/15/10
to apple-s...@googlegroups.com
Hi Olivia,
I'd like to add my congradulations as well.
Marshall

Olivia Norman

May 15, 2010, 8:30:07 PM5/15/10
to apple-s...@googlegroups.com
Thanks so much! I really appreciate it!
Olivia
"Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower", Steve Jobs

Olivia Norman

May 15, 2010, 9:42:29 PM5/15/10
to apple-s...@googlegroups.com
Thank you! :)
Olivia
"Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower", Steve Jobs

Russell Solowoniuk

May 16, 2010, 12:34:32 PM5/16/10
to apple-s...@googlegroups.com
Olivia!! That's so awesome!! Congratulations!! You must be so excited!

Take care Olivia,

Russell

Olivia Norman

May 16, 2010, 12:36:00 PM5/16/10
to apple-s...@googlegroups.com
Thank you! I'm still on top of the world today! I just can't believe this!
Olivia
"Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower", Steve Jobs

Jane Jordan (GMail)

May 16, 2010, 12:45:45 PM5/16/10
to apple-s...@googlegroups.com
So what is involved in training? And, if I'm not prying, are you total,
partial? Just curious. :) What will you be doing for Apple? Wish I
could get a job like that, but I doubt I have the right skill set. I
love Macs, but don't have any specific training, just what I've learned
from the list.

Jane