Fwd: [Mac-cessibility News] Chime In During Our Live Coverage of the WWDC Keynote Via Twitter

marie Howarth

Jun 7, 2010, 11:46:31 AM6/7/10
to apple-s...@googlegroups.com, A place where VoiceOver nerds can discuss almost anything they want.

Begin forwarded message:

From: Maccessibility <nor...@maccessibility.net>
Date: 7 June 2010 16:30:03 GMT+01:00
Subject: [Mac-cessibility News] Chime In During Our Live Coverage of the WWDC Keynote Via Twitter

Chime In During Our Live Coverage of the WWDC Keynote Via Twitter

Today, Apple will be taking the wraps off of new products and services at its
annual World Wide Developer Conference in San Francisco, California, if history
is any indication. Also historically, Apple's advancements in accessibility tend
to be announced during WWDC, though not always necessarily during Steve Jobs's
keynote presentation. For example, last year brought [...]

You can read the rest of this news item at:
http://www.lioncourt.com/2010/06/07/chime-in-during-our-live-coverage-of-the-wwdc-keynote-via-twitter/

The Mac-cessibility Network
"...it's all within our reach..."
http://maccessibility.net