apple store update

olivia norman

Apr 15, 2010, 8:39:50 AM4/15/10
to apple-s...@googlegroups.com
Hi Everyone:
I have my group interview for my local apple store at 6:00 Pm eastern time, on April 27. Everyone, keep your fingers crossed, please! I was really interested to learn that in some apple stores there are dedicated VO trainers, at some point, if I get far enough in the process, I might mention this. I've been talking with a friend who manages one of our local apple stores, and he has been giving me some good advice and tips. He says I should be just fine with the group interview, so we shall see. Just keep your good thoughts/vibes coming for me at 6:00 Eastern/11:00 in the Uk/3:00 PM PST on April 27! I have never wanted something so much!
Olivia

marie Howarth

Apr 15, 2010, 8:43:09 AM4/15/10
to apple-s...@googlegroups.com
Good luck Olivia. I will be keeping fingers mighty crossed over in Manchester UK. You actually spurred me on to upload my CV to the Apple website. I really hope you get a position and I'm sure you'll do great!

Russell Solowoniuk

Apr 15, 2010, 11:13:27 PM4/15/10
to apple-s...@googlegroups.com
Good luck Olivia! Your enthusiasm for Apple products should take you a long way! Let us know how it goes! :)

Russell

olivia norman

Apr 16, 2010, 12:46:53 AM4/16/10
to apple-s...@googlegroups.com
Thanks so much for the well wishes! I certainly will update everyone! :)