Think I'm hired!

1 view

olivia norman

Apr 29, 2010, 1:46:55 PM4/29/10
to apple-s...@googlegroups.com
Hi Everyone:
I just had my final interview, and I think I will be hired! Apparently, they talked about me as a group the other day, and are more than willing to work around my guide dog training situation. They will be back in contact in the next couple of days with the hire right information I need to proceed. Wow, I am walking on air at the moment! I will let you know how things play out!
Olivia

marie Howarth

Apr 29, 2010, 1:48:44 PM4/29/10
to apple-s...@googlegroups.com
Aww, I feel excited for you Olivia. Congratulations and please keep us all informed on your new and exciting journey.
All the best,
Marie

olivia norman

Apr 29, 2010, 1:53:23 PM4/29/10
to apple-s...@googlegroups.com
I certainly will! I can not believe this is happening!
Olivia

Russell Solowoniuk

Apr 29, 2010, 1:57:20 PM4/29/10
to apple-s...@googlegroups.com
That's soooo great Olivia!! Congratulations!! :)

Russell

Jessica and Goldina

Apr 29, 2010, 2:51:10 PM4/29/10
to apple-s...@googlegroups.com
oh my gosh, Olivia`!!! that's sooooo great!!!!! congrats!!!! woo, I'm excited for you!!!!
peace and positivity
Jessica and Goldina
follow me on Twitter:
http://www.twitter.com/canadian_diva

olivia norman

Apr 29, 2010, 5:03:54 PM4/29/10
to apple-s...@googlegroups.com
Thank you! Just awaiting the word!

David Chittenden

Apr 29, 2010, 6:03:18 PM4/29/10
to apple-s...@googlegroups.com
Hello Olivia,

Congratulations. I am glad to hear you most likely got the job. That is
wonderful news.

David Chittenden, MSc, CRC, MRCAA
Email: dchit...@gmail.com