I got called back!

olivia norman

Apr 28, 2010, 2:13:50 PM4/28/10
to apple-s...@googlegroups.com
Hi Everyone:
I wanted to tell you that I got called back for a final interview, and it will take place tomorrow at noon Eastern time! Wish me luck!
Olivia

marie Howarth

Apr 28, 2010, 2:22:49 PM4/28/10
to apple-s...@googlegroups.com
That is excellent news. Once again, good luck for the next step toward your Apple journey. :)

Russell Solowoniuk

Apr 28, 2010, 2:22:38 PM4/28/10
to apple-s...@googlegroups.com
Yes!!! That's awesome Olivia!! Back to crossed fingers for another day!
<smile>

Congratulations, and good luck!!

Russell :)

olivia norman

Apr 28, 2010, 2:30:39 PM4/28/10
to apple-s...@googlegroups.com
Thanks so much! Fingers crossed, please :)

David Chittenden

Apr 28, 2010, 4:36:02 PM4/28/10
to apple-s...@googlegroups.com
Hello Olivia,

Congratulations and good luck on your second interview with Apple.

David Chittenden, MSc, CRC, MRCAA
Email: dchit...@gmail.com

olivia norman

Apr 28, 2010, 5:28:53 PM4/28/10
to apple-s...@googlegroups.com
Thanks so much! :) I will let everyone know how it goes!