Checking in

1 view

Olivia Norman

Nov 18, 2010, 9:35:48 PM11/18/10
to apple-s...@googlegroups.com
Hi Everyone,
Just checking in to say hi.
Life here has been crazy, and work is stressful, but good.
How is everyone doing? Has anyone gotten the macbook air? I want one, but am trying to figure out how I can justify the purchase! :)
Well, I must run, but I hope everyone's doing well!
Olivia
"Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower", Steve Jobs

marie Howarth

Nov 19, 2010, 4:38:23 AM11/19/10
to apple-s...@googlegroups.com
Hi Olivia,
Glad to here you're enjoying work. Planning on getting the air early next year. I was going for the macbook pro originally but the air came out and that was it, had to have it. :)
Nice to hear from you,
Take care
:)

Alex Jurgensen

Nov 19, 2010, 9:26:21 AM11/19/10
to apple-s...@googlegroups.com
Hi Olivia,

I really want an Air, but I don't know if I can justify it, what with a Macbook Pro and a Mac Mini under my belt so far.

If I can, I will.

Regards,
Alex,

Alex Jurgensen,