Video

Sonny Ad

Oct 24, 2015, 5:35:12 PM10/24/15
to appjs-dev
Hi

I saw that several people tried like me to display mp4 videos with video tag but couldn't display because of chromium not being able to handle this format.
People went for the solution of converting the mp4 to webm format that Chromium can handle.
But I can't use this solution, actually I wish I could mp4, mov, avi, mkv and maybe some more.
I saw that on Ubuntu they have a package to enable mp4 video playing in chromium, did anyone try to make it work with appjs somehow?
Is there a way to extend chromium or anything else to be able to read videos?