what's the best way to debug?

Olivier Oudry

Jul 27, 2012, 3:51:04 PM7/27/12
to appj...@googlegroups.com
What is the best may to debug...is there a way to have the webkit's console inspector to show?

Sarah Bird

Jul 27, 2012, 3:57:34 PM7/27/12
to appj...@googlegroups.com
Try pressing F12 when in your app.

On Fri, Jul 27, 2012 at 12:51 PM, Olivier Oudry <olivie...@gmail.com> wrote:
What is the best may to debug...is there a way to have the webkit's console inspector to show?

skype: birdsarah
mobile: +1 510 717 3715
email: sb...@alum.mit.edu
web: www.sarahbird.org | www.bonvaya.com

Morteza Milani

Jul 27, 2012, 4:12:44 PM7/27/12
to appj...@googlegroups.com
You can always create your own key bindings using addEventListener in javascript and show dev tools there, here is what we have in master for opening dev tools:

.::Morteza Milani || مرتضی میلانی::.

Olivier Oudry

Kevin Ingwersen

Jul 27, 2012, 6:50:37 PM7/27/12
to appj...@googlegroups.com
And how can I debug it the best on mac - or is the terminal enough?

Olivier Oudry

Jul 28, 2012, 2:06:59 AM7/28/12
to appj...@googlegroups.com, ingwi...@googlemail.com
you can debug on mac as well. just change the Key binding to another key is F12 is already use.
var KEY_DEBUG = process.platform !== 'darwin' ? 63247 : 113; // For F2 on mac

But break point doesn't seem to work. Is there any trick to make it stop on breakpoints?
Message has been deleted