Appium crashing when opening the Inspector

Tester

Sep 2, 2014, 1:59:51 PM9/2/14
to appium-...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I have upgraded the Appium to latest version(1.2.2) and now I am trying to open the inspector it is trying to open but then it is crashing the appium server itself and closes everything. Did anyone run into this issue?

Thanks for any responses in advance..

CS

Sep 2, 2014, 3:43:52 PM9/2/14
to appium-...@googlegroups.com

Yep, I did, for 1.2.2. I also ran into this when I tried 1.2.1, so I rolled back to 1.2.0 and it doesn't crash. I'll update when they fix it.

Jeffrey Blaze

Sep 2, 2014, 4:45:46 PM9/2/14
to appium-...@googlegroups.com
How do I "roll back" the app to 1.2.0? Do i need to uninstall my 1.2.2 version and then install 1.2.0?  Note that I am talking about the app, not the js server

CS

Sep 2, 2014, 7:56:58 PM9/2/14
to appium-...@googlegroups.com

That's right.

QTester

Sep 2, 2014, 10:44:42 PM9/2/14
to appium-...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for the responses. I had an issue with the SendKeys earlier in 1.2.1 and with the upgrade that was resolved but then ran into crash today. is there any way that i can do without Inspector?