Appirater not showing

Richard Raue

Aug 9, 2013, 6:55:06 AM8/9/13
to appi...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I want to integrate Appirater in the newest version of my app. When using

[Appirater setDebug:YES];

everything works fine. But when testing with debug mode set to NO, the Appirater dialog won't show up. Here's my code:

// set up Appirater

[Appirater setAppId:@"640450429"];

[Appirater setUsesUntilPrompt:1];

I also tried 0 and -1 for the uses until prompt. Alternatively I tried setting

[Appirater setDaysUntilPrompt:0.0001];

But nothing works. Whenever debug mode is set to "NO", Appirater wont show up. I even set the user preferences

kAppiraterRatedCurrentVersion

kAppiraterDeclinedToRate

to "NO" programmatically. No success :-(

What am I doing wrong? Thank you in advance.

Richard Raue

Aug 9, 2013, 6:59:26 AM8/9/13
to appi...@googlegroups.com
HA! Got it. You have to set up BOTH values: days AND uses. So this will work for testing:

[Appirater setAppId:@"640450429"];

[Appirater setUsesUntilPrompt:0];

[Appirater setDaysUntilPrompt:0.0001];

Thanks for this nice piece of code, Arash!

Arash Payan

Aug 9, 2013, 4:41:42 PM8/9/13
to appi...@googlegroups.com
No problem. Glad you got it working.