is it possible to NOT show in future when click 'Rate app' or 'No Thanks' buttons?

Mustafa Renkci

Jun 1, 2013, 5:55:15 AM6/1/13
to appi...@googlegroups.com
when i start my app, alert message always shows up. i want that if user click 'Rate app' or 'No Thanks' button, the alert message will never shows up. but if click 'Remind me later' then alert dialog will show up next start. Thanks for answer

Arash Payan

Jun 3, 2013, 2:22:30 PM6/3/13
to appi...@googlegroups.com
That's implemented as intended. If the user clicks 'Remind me later', the library will indeed remind them later.

Twinkle

Jul 21, 2013, 3:23:23 PM7/21/13
to appi...@googlegroups.com
Mr.Payan ..  this not work in debug mode right ?
because it's keep showing alert every time I run ... Does this will disappear when I setup

 [Appirater setDebug:NO];

when it's be in app store .. and any user has rated or click no , thanks this will not appear again .. Am I right?

Arash Payan

Aug 9, 2013, 4:46:40 PM8/9/13
to appi...@googlegroups.com
If you do [Appirater setDebug:YES] then the alert will show up every time. You should not ship your app with debug set to YES. It's just for looking at the message text.