Open appstore review page inside the app

F Pham

Sep 29, 2014, 6:18:32 PM9/29/14
to appi...@googlegroups.com

I was wondering if I'm able to call the review page without leaving the app?
I seen recently a gaming app that was able to do that (which would be a much more frictionless solution instead of exiting the app)

Awesome for Appirater, thanks you so much!

Arash Payan

Oct 8, 2014, 10:52:52 PM10/8/14
to appi...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

There's no way to review/rate leaving an app without going to the app store. You can display the app with an SKStoreProductViewController, but the rate button is disabled in iOS 7 and later, thus the need to go to the app store.

-Arash