can I remove (No thanks) option

Hadeel Abdulameer

Jun 30, 2014, 2:58:58 AM6/30/14
to appi...@googlegroups.com
Thank you for your work Mr. Arash

can I remove (No thanks) option .... can I force the user to rate my app by not moving to the next level until he/she rate the app for example

Arash Payan

Jul 2, 2014, 2:57:41 PM7/2/14
to Hadeel Abdulameer, appi...@googlegroups.com
It's not possible to remove the "No Thanks" options from the dialog. Of course, you can modify the Appirater code to support such a thing. It wouldn't be a trivial task, but it wouldn't terribly difficult either.

On the large topic of requiring a user to rate your app before proceeding to the next level, even if they click 'rate app' there's no way to guarantee that they actually rated your app in the app store.

-Arash