my account can not login

张焰

Apr 4, 2014, 3:11:19 AM4/4/14
to appfog...@googlegroups.com
Recently ,when i want to login appfog portal,  the website just responds the information to me:Could not log in with given credentials , and i also have tried to reset the password, but it still not work.

My account have already been used for  2 years which is running well up to now, and my website was also down, can't be accessed any more...

Does anyone face the same problem or can give me some advise?

Jurie Loggenberg

Apr 11, 2014, 6:46:25 PM4/11/14
to appfog...@googlegroups.com
Happened to me also..I contacted appfog support with the problem..so they did something to fix it.