瀏覽次數:2 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Fabricio Matías

未讀,
2010年8月9日 上午11:51:072010/8/9
收件者:appenginejs
Hi!

Sorry to bother you, guys.
I've been looking at appenginejs since I read a small note on JSMag.

I looked the basic example (the guestbook example, where I still see
some narwahl libraries).
Then in the meanwhile you updated the blog example, which is built
with nitro.

My question is what is the role of ringo in the new blog example (and
beyond in any appenginejs application).

Thanks!

George Moschovitis

未讀,
2010年8月9日 下午2:19:432010/8/9
收件者:appen...@googlegroups.com
Hello Fabricio,

AppengineJS switched from Narwhal to RingoJS. RingoJS is an alternative CommonJS implementation that is better suited for AppengineJS. There are still some traces of narwhal in the source that will be removed shortly.

if you have more questions just ask ;-)

-g.

2010/8/9 Fabricio Matías <matias....@gmail.com>

Fabricio Matias Quagliariello

未讀,
2010年8月9日 下午2:36:182010/8/9
收件者:appenginejs
Hey Mr G!

Thanks a lot answering my questions.
I'm really interested in the whole Nitro/AppengineJS/etc/etc/etc
Ecosystem as you have called it.

I'm looking forward to do some stuff on my own, so I will be around
asking some clues if you don't mind.

Again, thanks for your time and advice.

--
Fabricio Matías Quagliariello
myShop Support

George Moschovitis

未讀,
2010年8月9日 下午2:41:312010/8/9
收件者:appen...@googlegroups.com
I'm really interested in the whole Nitro/AppengineJS/etc/etc/etc
Ecosystem as you have called it.

I am thinking about just simplifying this to AppengineJS. No 'etc/etc/etc' to confuse newcomers like you.

By the way there is a FAQ question here:

I add new stuff there from time to time, so check back often ;-)

-g.

Fabricio Matias Quagliariello

未讀,
2010年8月9日 下午2:50:412010/8/9
收件者:appenginejs
Hi Mr G,

I am thinking about just simplifying this to AppengineJS. No 'etc/etc/etc' to confuse newcomers like you.

Not a big deal but for some time I missunderstood the point.

By the way there is a FAQ question here:

I add new stuff there from time to time, so check back often ;-)

Nice!
Thanks a lot!
回覆所有人
回覆作者