Errors when compiled with the Closure compiler

Justin Fagnani

Dec 14, 2010, 3:12:01 AM12/14/10
to appen...@googlegroups.com
I recently ran most of AppengineJS through a javascript compiler which brought up quite a few compile errors. Many look to be legitimate errors, for example blobstore.js:36 keys is undefined - it should be blobKeys.

I'm still sorting out real errors from the compiler just not knowing about Rhino's built-ins, but when I do, would an output of the errors be useful?

I know patches would be even more useful, so I'll see if I can get to that point.

Awesome project though. Thanks for making it.

-Justin

George Moschovitis

Dec 14, 2010, 4:34:27 AM12/14/10
to appen...@googlegroups.com
I'm still sorting out real errors from the compiler just not knowing about Rhino's built-ins, but when I do, would an output of the errors be useful?

Yeap, send me the errors...

I know patches would be even more useful, so I'll see if I can get to that point.

tha would be great, just clone the project on github and send me a pull request.

Awesome project though. Thanks for making it.

thanks..

-g.

--
http://www.gmosx.com/blog