Receiving Email on appenginejs

tf0054

Jan 7, 2011, 1:19:03 PM1/7/11
to appenginejs
I make receiving smtp-mail function on appenginejs.

And the blog example work with this function now.
https://github.com/tf0054/appengine-blog-example-ringojs/

But on trying this, I have to change codes on appenginejs.
would you check this? Any comments are welcome!
(because I'm newbie for commonjs!)

1) appenginejs-1
To insert attachment files to datastore, I used blob type.
And then, this modification was needed.
http://bit.ly/hkNyAC

2) appenginejs-2
I make additional files and put them below(same commit "1)")
lib/google/appengine/ext/mimemessage.js
lib/google/appengine/ext/attachments.js (datastore schema)
And added javamail library.
WEF-INF/lib/mail.jar

3) ringojs
GAE convert the getting mail event to accessing page with POST.
So I add new function which can swallow all post data.
http://bit.ly/dXK9si

Very regards,
Takeshi NAKANO.

George Moschovitis

Jan 7, 2011, 4:02:11 PM1/7/11
to appen...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for the patch. I will investigate your code to find the best way to integrate this in the 'edge' version of the repository.

-g.