Issue 42 in gaeutilities: rotmodel.py issue - retry is not working

codesite...@google.com

Dec 15, 2009, 6:23:08 AM12/15/09
to appengine...@googlegroups.com
Owner: ----
Labels: Type-Defect Priority-Medium

New issue 42 by bruno.braga: rotmodel.py issue - retry is not working
http://code.google.com/p/gaeutilities/issues/detail?id=42

Trying to run the code I noticed that the Timeout exceptions are not being
catched by the " except db.Timeout():" code. Up to python 2.6.4, the correct
syntax should be " except db.Timeout:". I don't know why, the code does not
complain although it behaves differently. Due to this issue, the retry
process is never attempted.

Just to let you know.

http://code.google.com/hosting/settings

codesite...@google.com

Dec 15, 2009, 6:27:14 AM12/15/09
to appengine...@googlegroups.com

Comment #1 on issue 42 by bruno.braga: rotmodel.py issue - retry is not
working
http://code.google.com/p/gaeutilities/issues/detail?id=42

Just verified that the branch version:
svn/branches/working-on-session/appengine_utilities/rotmodel.py
is taking care of this... (but the code is incomplete up to this moment)

codesite...@google.com

Dec 16, 2009, 8:32:08 AM12/16/09
to appengine...@googlegroups.com

Comment #2 on issue 42 by bruno.braga: rotmodel.py issue - retry is not
working
http://code.google.com/p/gaeutilities/issues/detail?id=42

Oops.. it seems this project is dead here... being hosted at:
http://github.com/joerussbowman/gaeutilities
(the code there is fixed on this issue)