Issue 41 in gaeutilities: Session mysteriously stops

codesite...@google.com

Oct 5, 2009, 12:18:53 AM10/5/09
to appengine...@googlegroups.com

Comment #3 on issue 41 by brianmh...@gmail.com: Session mysteriously stops
http://code.google.com/p/gaeutilities/issues/detail?id=41

It seems I jumped the gun. I can't explain why the sessions mysteriously
disappear.
I'll keep probing with the suggestions you've helpfully given, Joseph, and
follow up
on here once I determine something conclusive. Thank you.

http://code.google.com/hosting/settings

codesite...@google.com

Oct 5, 2009, 9:35:31 AM10/5/09
to appengine...@googlegroups.com

Comment #4 on issue 41 by bowman.joseph: Session mysteriously stops
http://code.google.com/p/gaeutilities/issues/detail?id=41

I was using openid/oauth/facebook connect for my application, and had the
same issue
with the development server, but found it was not a problem on the live
servers. I
never took the time to track down the issue with the dev server, as I just
found in
general it had some oddities involved with restart, so I would just log
back in.

codesite...@google.com

Oct 5, 2009, 5:42:43 PM10/5/09
to appengine...@googlegroups.com
Updates:

Comment #5 on issue 41 by bowman.joseph: Session mysteriously stops
http://code.google.com/p/gaeutilities/issues/detail?id=41

This ticket has been moved to github, please follow up there