APP 2024

Martin Rosenblatt

Jan 17, 2024, 6:50:33 PMJan 17
to app_dis...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

As usual, we will have a Very Early Bird (VEB) special.  This will expire at the end of January.  We have an extraordinary agenda - see below for schedule.

Rupert Sheldrake -  "Morphic Resonance and Morphic Fields"
Brian Dobbs & Michael Craig - "Blue Planet Red: Update on Remote Viewing and Life on Mars"
Tom McNear - "Future: Does it exist, Can we know it, Can we change it?"
Dean Radin -- "My Latest Research"
Pam Oslie - "Consciousness, Spirituality,  Manifestation, and Parallel Universes"
Marty Rosenblatt -- "psi Source: Why psi?"

I hope to see you at APP 2024,
Marty

Martin Rosenblatt

Jan 24, 2024, 1:06:40 PMJan 24
to app_dis...@googlegroups.com
 Very Early Bird (VEB) special ends  in 1 Week.

Jan 28, 2024, 10:24:57 AMJan 28
to app_dis...@googlegroups.com

Marty Rosenblatt

Jan 30, 2024, 10:02:37 AMJan 30
to app_dis...@googlegroups.com, Martin Rosenblatt

Marty Rosenblatt

Jun 28, 2024, 1:19:36 PM (6 days ago) Jun 28
to APP_Discussions
Hi all,

As usual, we will have a Very Early Bird (VEB) special. This VEB is at $150 (a hundred dollars less than previous VEBs) to encourage you and your friends to join us for this extraordinary event.  We feel the information that will be discussed is valuable to all members of our community.   This VEB will expire July 15. Here are the presenters and topics - see below for schedule.

Tom Campbell - "The Path to Wellness from Fear to Love"
Taoist Master San Qing - "The Way: You are the Master, Keeper, Creator of your Reality"
Ed May - "Stargate Revisited: the Good, Bad and Ugly"
Marla Frees -- "Extending the Love Beyond the Grave"
Rev Prof Stephen Wright - "Fugue for a Spiritual Life: Living with Equanimity in Times of Collapse"
Stephan Schwartz -- "Power of Therapeutic Intention"
Marty Rosenblatt -- ""Spiritual and Physical Souls"

I hope to see you at APP Fest 2024,
Marty
_
__