Positive FeedBack Example (PFB)

Marty Rosenblatt

Apr 11, 2024, 1:34:02 PMApr 11
to APP_Discussions

James Cockerham

Apr 12, 2024, 1:53:11 AMApr 12
to Marty Rosenblatt, APP_Discussions
Find it interesting that the off photosite descriptions are still associated with the target. In this case, corn. Seems to be describing a product setting on a supermarket shelf among other things.

The Kinesiologic Emoji and Text mind mapping I've been researching is a bit better at capturing multiple targets/aspects, cycles and simultaneous distributed geolocation and time information on a single screen or sheet of paper.

We have a strong connection to food and a lot of hidden things going on there farm to table one would be wise to be conscious of..

Prefer to disassociate ARV applications from food related topics to be more aware and direct on that topic, ie. Muscle testing wether a particular can of corn on a supermarket's shelf is a good purchase or not. A personal preference in entanglement reduction.

Feeling a lot of information coming forward, it would be a continuous rant on ARV and food. Have never mixed to two, beyond blind quality/toxin testing.

James

image.png