Date Correction to August 27 - this Monday RE: Talk With Mike Austin – "A Fund of Professional Precognitives & Other Astonishments,” Sept. 27, 2018 -- Noon PT

Marty Rosenblatt

Aug 22, 2018, 10:07:06 AM8/22/18
to APP_Dis...@googlegroups.com, star...@yahoogroups.com, crv...@yahoogroups.com, remote-...@yahoogroups.com, prec...@googlegroups.com

Talk With Mike Austin
"A Fund of Professional Precognitives & Other Astonishments,”
August 27, 2018 – This coming Monday

Noon PT (3:00pm ET, 8:00pm GMT)

Aug 22, 2018, 2:38:35 PM8/22/18
to app_dis...@googlegroups.com

I bought this book, The Shamanic Powers of Rolling Thunder a few years ago.  I'll have to re-read Mike's chapter.  Any writings on Native American Medicine Men, I'm all in.  This Talk With is on my calendar for Monday.  I can hardly wait!

Lory Golden at DailyOm

Online Courses:  $10.00 each

Develop Your Natural Medium Abilities

Access Psychic Information for Yourself

Aug 22, 2018, 7:05:52 PM8/22/18
to APP_Discussions
Hey, Lory,

Thank you! My writing of that chapter was quite reserved and even mildly academic in tone. Although I knew Stanley Krippner fairly well by the time it was written, I held back on the depth of my perceptions because I'd never gone on record about what I do and see. In the right scenarios I'm more direct about what I do and see. The intensity of RT's energy described in the book was quite strong. Even in his current non-corporeal state some of us still communicate with him. When I talked with Stanley a couple of weeks back we compared notes about this. As with anyone who Is/Was/Will Be, because RT doesn't have a body doesn't mean you can't talk with him.
When we're on the Talk With you and I could chat a little about this.

Blessings to you, yours, and us All,
Mike Austin

Simon Strong

Aug 27, 2018, 3:06:56 PM8/27/18
to Marty Rosenblatt, APP_Dis...@googlegroups.com, star...@yahoogroups.com, crv...@yahoogroups.com, remote-...@yahoogroups.com, prec...@googlegroups.com
Hello,
Please can you send me the link,which I cannot locate?
Thanks!
On Aug 22, 2018, at 10:07 AM, Marty Rosenblatt <ma...@p-i-a.com> wrote:

<image004.gif>
Talk With Mike Austin
"A Fund of Professional Precognitives & Other Astonishments,”
August 27, 2018 – This coming Monday
Noon PT (3:00pm ET, 8:00pm GMT)

<image006.jpg>Michael D. Austin, B.A. Mike encourages APP and APPI remote viewers and psychics in the practice of their gifts as APPI precog professionals, and to advance as viewers in a private hedge fund of precogs he manages and founded with Marty.   As a cross-disciplinary, collaborative, strategic manager with 3+ decades of firsts, his guiding hand for positive impacts has steadied company initiatives in 3D printing, telerobotics, museum-quality animation fine art collections and publishing, industry and consumer conferences in consciousness and academia, management and staff trainings in both for-profits and nonprofits, all-positive talk broadcasting, computer LAN design and management, and Egyptian antiquities.

Talk With Mike Austin
"A Fund of Professional Precognitives & Other Astonishments,”
Sept. 27, 2018 -- Noon PT

Mike authored a chapter, “Sensing Rolling Thunder’s Energy”,  about the Shamanic Powers of Rolling Thunder.
<image008.jpg>

I will send the GoToMeeting Link to Full APP Members.  We, of course, encourage all of you to support APP and become Full APP members which includes past and future “Talk With” videos plus all past APP conference webinar videos, plus more J.  APP’s Mission is here.

Talk With’s, previous and new, are always listed here.
___
Mike Austin – "A Fund of Professional Precognitives & Other Astonishments,” Sept. 27, 2018

Keep Precogn’,
Marty
____
___