APP's Pegasus Logo and Poem

1 view

Marty Rosenblatt

Apr 17, 2024, 2:13:13 PMApr 17
to APP_Discussions

The following poem expresses the relationship of Pegasus to time and precognition.

Through time-clouds I fly to days gone by.

Physical limited are all left behind.

The future and past, all in my grasp,

For Pegasus shows me the key's in my mind.

Horse of poetry, Light,

Inspirational height,

Your companion I'll be

New lands shall I see.

(Author Unknown)

The "seeing" is done with the psychic eye, where the symbol Ψ (psi) is the standard Greek symbol used for the quantum mechanical wave function,
and is also used to denote extra-sensory processes of information or energy transfer such as precognition/retro-causality.

​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​__________________________________________________________________________________

Join us at APP 2024 to Learn about Personal Consciousness and how to Apply Your Psychic Eye.

APP 2024 May 17-19 - Basics (3) (1).png

The art work for Pegasus was done by Kathy Bryars.

Keep Precogn', Retro-Causn', and Self-Healn',

Marty

AppliedPrecog.com

_

__

___

____

Marty Rosenblatt

Apr 18, 2024, 5:11:57 PMApr 18
to APP_Discussions
MISSION
Applied Precognition Project's mission is to publicly explore, research and apply logic and intuition/emotion
to predict future event outcomes, enabling participants to evolve personally
while contributing to the elevation of global consciousness.

Join us in this important mission at APP 2024 as we offer the most knowledgeable speakers, and training to learn and improve YOUR Remote Viewing.
APP 2024 May 17-19 - Basics (3) (1).png

Agenda and Schedule for May 17th thru 19th Zoom Conference-Workshop.
APP2024_finalAgendaFeb.png