Dobbs is promoting APP 2024 Fw: Blue Planet Red: IMDb, Conferences, and Panspermia

Marty Rosenblatt

Mar 20, 2024, 11:23:10 AMMar 20
to APP_Discussions
See below.
Join us if you can 🙂

Keep Precogn' and Retro-Causn',
Marty

From: Brian Dobbs <brianco...@gmail.com>
Sent: Wednesday, March 20, 2024 4:20 AM
To: Brian Dobbs <brianco...@gmail.com>
Subject: Blue Planet Red: IMDb, Conferences, and Panspermia

IMDb
Blue Planet Red is now on IMDb!

imdb.jpg

RavenCon
I'll be showing Blue Planet Red and giving a presentation about life on Mars at RavenCon in Richmond, Virginia during the last weekend of April.

ravencon-logo.jpg

Applied Precognition Project Conference
In May, my partner M.J. Craig and I will be giving an updated (virtual) presentation for life on Mars at Marty Rosenblatt's Applied Precognition Annual Conference.  We'll also be doing a deeper dive into the U.S. Army's Remote Viewing program, as it relates to Mars and beyond.  U.S. Army Lieutenant Colonel Tom McNear, retired, will also be giving a presentation titled, "Future: Does it exist? Can we know it? Can we change it?"

precog.jpg

Blu-ray Review for Blue Planet Red
Todd Erwin of the Home Theater Forum just reviewed the documentary's release on blu-ray.  Todd wrote "Blue Planet Red is an impressive first feature from director Brian Cory Dobbs."

button-blu-ray.jpg

1980 Panspermia Lecture by Professor Chandra Wickramasinghe
If you've ever heard of the term 'Panspermia,' then you can thank Professor Chandra Wickramasinghe.  I recently added this lecture to my YouTube channel, which was originally broadcast on the English service of the Sri Lanka Broadcasting Corporation (SLBC) on April 3, 1980.  Looking stylish Professor Wick! 🙂  If you're on Twitter, please reach out and say hi to him at https://twitter.com/chandrawick.  Here's the video...

chandra.jpg

brian-michael.jpg