GARV update

Marty Rosenblatt

May 29, 2024, 1:55:33 PMMay 29
to APP_Discussions
Hi all,

In the next week or two, GARV will be switching to an 80% Hit Rate approach developed by Ed May.  No guarantee that we will do that well, but I believe we will 🙂  He has a high threshold for wagering, and when you reach or pass that threshold, I will tell you.  This is another form of Positive FeedBack (PFB).

Ed recommends that viewers do only 2 viewings per week to avoid boredom, to recharge, etc.  I asked him about 3 viewings per week, and he said, "give it a try".  So:
  • This week we have sent Taskings for Monday, Wednesday and Friday - Groups Pegasus, Sage and Omega
  • Next week we will send Taskings for Tuesday and Thursday - Groups Beta and Financial
  • These will then alternate, week by week.
GARV is designed to improve your RVing and I hope many of you will participate.

All the Very Best and,
Keep Precogn', Retro-Causn', and GARV'n,
Marty