Your Divine Soul _ Free Learn-By-Doing Zoom Workshop, June 5

Marty Rosenblatt

May 31, 2024, 2:07:55 PMMay 31
to APP_Discussions
From Copilot "The Divine Soul refers to the eternal, immortal aspect of our being—the essence that exists beyond our physical body and earthly experiences. It is the spark of divinity within us."
From Gemini "Many religions and philosophies believe that all souls originate from a single source, often referred to as God, the Divine, or the Universal Consciousness."

Let's discuss, "Your Deep Divine Soul"

Next Wednesday,  we will be doing an Up or Down GARV prediction for the Dow 30 Index for a 20-minute period on The NADEX Exchange .  I will send the Tasking in the morning for some Webinar-Workshop Oldbies, and Newbies will do Transcript during the webinar.
GARV is designed to improve YOUR RVing.   This is a Learn-By-Doing Free Zoom Webinar
Wednesday,June 5 Noon PT (3:00pm ET and 7:00pm UTC)

Agenda and Schedule
*   12:00 – 12:30pm PT
Topic:  “Your Divine Soul"
*   12:30 – 12:45 pm PT
GARV Tutorial for Newbies and Oldbies
*   12:45 – 2:00 pm PT
Your Predictions will be sent to me and I will complete the Analyisis/Judging during the Workshop.  This will allow us to do and discuss the Positive FeedBack (PFB) during the Workshop.

Keep Precogn' and Retro-Causn',
Marty

Marty Rosenblatt

Jun 4, 2024, 12:10:24 PMJun 4
to APP_Discussions
                  I have a Soul
            You have a Soul
      We all have Soul

Tomorrow,  we will be doing an Up or Down GARV prediction for the Dow 30 Index for a 20-minute period on The NADEX Exchange .  I will send the Tasking in the morning for some Webinar-Workshop Oldbies, and Newbies will do Transcript during the webinar.
GARV is designed to improve YOUR RVing.   This is a Learn-By-Doing Free Zoom Webinar
Wednesday,June 5 Noon PT (3:00pm ET and 7:00pm UTC)

We will start in a little less that 4 hours.
Wednesday,June 5 Noon PT (3:00pm ET and 7:00pm UTC)

Sent: Tuesday, June 4, 2024 9:10 AM
To: APP_Discussions <app_dis...@googlegroups.com>

Marty Rosenblatt

Jun 6, 2024, 10:34:37 AMJun 6
to APP_Discussions

Enjoy your Physical Soul and Your Spiritual Soul,
Marty

Sent: Wednesday, June 5, 2024 8:16 AM
To: APP_Discussions <app_dis...@googlegroups.com>

Marty Rosenblatt

Jun 6, 2024, 10:42:28 AMJun 6
to APP_Discussions
p.s.

"You are God" in a very positive and non-ego way.  Watch: