Integration with Todoist

Douglas Caixeta

Jan 30, 2014, 8:34:25 PM1/30/14
to app-reactor...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Is it possible to make Todoist app receive SENT INTENT commands from Tasker?

Todoist have an API: http://todoist.com/API/#items
And the only thing that matters to me is: /API/addItem

I would like to be able to use send intent command from Tasker to Todoist. Using the commands of this API I would be able to do that with APP Reactor?

Petr Nalevka

Jan 31, 2014, 10:30:18 AM1/31/14
to app-reactor...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

please note that this is a http/json API not an Intent API. Theoretically it should be possible to do a HTTP request, but authentication maybe an issue.

Thank you very much.

Best regards,

Petr

2014-01-31 Douglas Caixeta <douglasr...@gmail.com>:

--
Tuto zprávu jste obdrželi, protože jste přihlášeni k odběru skupiny App Reactor for Android ve Skupinách Google.
Pokud chcete zrušit odběr skupiny, aby vám z ní již nechodily e-maily, zašlete e-mail na adresu app-reactor-for-a...@googlegroups.com.

--
Best regards,

Petr