Airplane mode toggling in fonction of time.

serginio

Mar 10, 2013, 4:37:06 PM3/10/13
to app-reactor...@googlegroups.com
Hello.
I search a script which toggle airplane ON at one o'clock and toggle airplane OFF at eight o'clock in the morning

Thanks for your help. I am non-technical.

Petr Nalevka

Mar 11, 2013, 7:25:30 AM3/11/13
to app-reactor...@googlegroups.com
Hello Sergio,

what about?

while(true) {
  cron("0 0 1 * * * ?");
  enableAirplane(true);
  sleep(1000);
}

But did not test it.

Thank you.

Petr

--
Tuto zprávu jste obdrželi, protože jste přihlášeni k odběru skupiny App Reactor for Android ve Skupinách Google.
Pokud chcete zrušit odběr skupiny, aby vám z ní již nechodily e-maily, zašlete e-mail na adresu app-reactor-for-a...@googlegroups.com.

--
Best regards,

Petr

serginio

Apr 8, 2013, 3:11:34 PM4/8/13
to app-reactor...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Petr but i don't see in your solution where is the code which set the time for plane off and plane on.

Petr Nalevka

Apr 9, 2013, 9:36:50 AM4/9/13
to app-reactor...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

this sets the airplane on at the specified cron pattern, another script can set it off. Or you can do it in a single script by reading the state and toggling.

Thank you very much.

Best regards,

Petr