Torch

Paul Gartner

Nov 4, 2013, 9:28:11 AM11/4/13
to app-reactor...@googlegroups.com
Is there a way to create an app that turns the flash on as a torch. Or turn the screen to a color.

Would be a nifty feature

Petr Nalevka

Nov 27, 2013, 9:26:20 AM11/27/13
to app-reactor...@googlegroups.com
Hello Paul,

thank you very much for this idea, as of my experience with this feature which may be causing crashes on some firmwares and requires the camera permission. So from that point of view I would rather postpone this feature in Reactor.

Thank you very much.

Best regards,

Petr

--
Tuto zprávu jste obdrželi, protože jste přihlášeni k odběru skupiny App Reactor for Android ve Skupinách Google.
Pokud chcete zrušit odběr skupiny, aby vám z ní již nechodily e-maily, zašlete e-mail na adresu app-reactor-for-a...@googlegroups.com.

--
Best regards,

Petr