Browser

EdasCZ

Apr 30, 2013, 10:23:36 AM4/30/13
to app-reactor...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I want ask about browser intent. Because I want enable wifi after browser start.

my code:

while(true){

waitForIntent("com.android.browser",false);

enableWifi(true);

}

I am not sure about that intent.

Thank you for your response

Petr Nalevka

Apr 30, 2013, 7:14:10 PM4/30/13
to app-reactor...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

actually I doubt you could be notified of any particular app being started in android. The only think would be to either poll the log (but this is disabled in 4.2) or polling running tasks - but both are battery intensive.

Thank you very much.

Best regards,

Petr

2013/4/30 EdasCZ <e.vese...@gmail.com>

--
Tuto zprávu jste obdrželi, protože jste přihlášeni k odběru skupiny App Reactor for Android ve Skupinách Google.
Pokud chcete zrušit odběr skupiny, aby vám z ní již nechodily e-maily, zašlete e-mail na adresu app-reactor-for-a...@googlegroups.com.

--
Best regards,

Petr

Benjamin Tesser

Jun 13, 2013, 12:54:45 PM6/13/13
to app-reactor...@googlegroups.com
Perhaps you can make a custom shortcut that both launches the browser and enables wifi