Screenshot Extension not taking snap of webpage

Sameer Tuteja

Jul 27, 2019, 3:45:09 PM7/27/19
to App Inventor Open Source Development
Hi,

I am unable to get the screenshot of a web page https://www.chartjs.org/samples/latest/charts/line/stepped.html
When i open it with web viewer, it shows perfectly but when I use th screenshot extension to share the screenshot of that, the chart area is removed automatically.

Please let me know about any other ways or extensions which i could you for this.
screenshot.jpg
Screenshot_2019-07-28-01-10-38.jpg
code.jpg

Peter Mathijssen

Jul 28, 2019, 11:32:10 AM7/28/19
to App Inventor Open Source Development
This extension lets you make a screenshot which can including a webviewer.

https://community.appybuilder.com/t/free-extension-componenttoimage/13778

Peter Mathijssen

Jul 28, 2019, 11:33:22 AM7/28/19
to App Inventor Open Source Development
And this is not the right forum to ask this. This is only for developers working with the app inventor source. You should ask your questions here https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/mitappinventortest