Github Action for building AI Extensions

已查看 200 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Pavitra

未读,
2019年8月4日 12:56:532019/8/4
收件人 App Inventor Open Source Development
https://github.com/marketplace/actions/app-inventor-extension

I made this "Github Action" to ease the building of AI extensions. Currently, it doesn't work properly. So, I would like to get the AI community's help to develop this further.

The intent of this "Action" is to clone the AI sources, move the extension sources under the appropriate directory, build using `ant extensions` and deploy to Github releases.

I hope this eases the extension development!

Evan Patton

未读,
2019年8月4日 15:07:412019/8/4
收件人 app-inventor-o...@googlegroups.com
Hi Pavitra,

Thanks for taking this on. I've been thinking of setting up something similar in Jenkins, at least for our extensions, to make sure that updates to App Inventor don't inadvertently break our extensions. One direction I'd like for us to think about is making a new tool that builds extensions starting from a compiled AndroidRuntime.jar and the associated files so that we can enable building extensions without the sources, e.g., by providing a JAR file with all of the necessary stuff that it can be done with just the java tool.

Regards,
Evan

Pavitra

未读,
2019年8月5日 09:29:402019/8/5
收件人 App Inventor Open Source Development
I fixed the issues and I am happy to say that the latest version of the action is now stable.

Pavitra

未读,
2019年8月5日 09:31:322019/8/5
收件人 App Inventor Open Source Development
The generated extension can be downloaded from the latest release: https://github.com/pavi2410/AIX-Action/releases/tag/0.5

AIMod Channel

未读,
2019年8月6日 04:05:392019/8/6
收件人 App Inventor Open Source Development
Wow,this is interesting..
Can it,run windows too ?

Pavitra

未读,
2019年8月19日 11:34:282019/8/19
收件人 App Inventor Open Source Development
It's meant to be run on Github Actions platform so that extensions can be developed without downloading AI sources on your computer. This facilitates easy testing and shipping of extensions.

Mark Friedman

未读,
2019年8月19日 20:28:402019/8/19
收件人 App Inventor Open Source Development
Ha!  IIRC, that was the original plan for extension development, but someone said that was too difficult (or just didn't want to bother, I forget).

-Mark

uXXLApp

未读,
2019年9月15日 17:26:222019/9/15
收件人 App Inventor Open Source Development
Hi, is it possible to add a Maven Repository and use it in my extension ?
回复全部
回复作者
转发
0 个新帖子