Maven Repository

Henry Savoy

Sep 22, 2019, 4:07:59 PM9/22/19
to App Inventor Open Source Development
Hi,

Thank you for developing Ai2. Its great for fast prototyping. But I seem to have hit a wall with Ai2.

How/where do I add a URL to an external Maven Repository so the IMPORT statements can access the files during the build process of the .aix file?
My other question is: are there plans to make a Gradle build version of app inventor so external repositories, resources or dependencies will be easier to add?

A wish for future development of Ai2 would be to expose the main MyActivity class and AndroidManifest.xml for additional entries during testing and .apk build.  An ios version of Ai2.

Thank you in advance.

BR.,
Henry

Evan Patton

Sep 23, 2019, 10:14:27 AM9/23/19
to App Inventor Open Source Development
Hi Henry,

Please redirect your query to the open source group on the new community.appinventor.mit.edu site.

Regards,
Evan