Gsoc'20

Naman Bhatia

Sep 3, 2019, 3:09:36 PM9/3/19
to App Inventor Open Source Development
Hello, I want to apply for gsoc'20 and want to contribute to this organization.Can you please guide me how to get started.Thankyou

Evan Patton

Sep 7, 2019, 8:45:15 AM9/7/19
to App Inventor Open Source Development
Hi Naman,

To get started contributing to MIT App Inventor, you should first get a development copy of the software up and running on your machine. Follow the instructions at https://github.com/mit-cml/appinventor-sources to get started. Once you have a local copy running, you can take a look at the issues list on the repo. Issues marked "help wanted" are usually a bit easier/more well defined as starting projects. Leave us a comment so we know you are working on it.

Cheers,
Evan