How To Organize 3rd Dex

Andro Lover

Aug 4, 2019, 2:18:01 AM8/4/19
to App Inventor Open Source Development
Hi i need help reagarding building
I always get error when i added a library extension since from 2 week i am trying anyone tell me how to Organize 3dex so my build can sucesss :)

Evan W. Patton

Aug 4, 2019, 6:00:32 PM8/4/19
to app-inventor-o...@googlegroups.com
You mentioned extension in your post, which to me is a bit ambiguous. If you are trying to include a large extension into App Inventor, our production server only builds up to two dex files and you will have to try and thin down the library to get it to work. If you are extending app inventor into your own service then you could modify Compiler.java to support it.

Regards,
Evan

Sent from my iPhone

> On Aug 4, 2019, at 02:18, Andro Lover <androst...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi i need help reagarding building
> I always get error when i added a library extension since from 2 week i am trying anyone tell me how to Organize 3dex so my build can sucesss :)

Ruben Baena Perez

Sep 11, 2019, 7:00:05 AM9/11/19
to App Inventor Open Source Development
Hi, I have the same problem, I don't know how to modify Compiler.java to add class3.dex

Can anyone share your code?