App Inventor connection to SQL Web Database?

已查看 31 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Jens Hellermann

未读,
2013年10月11日 11:33:142013/10/11
收件人 app-invent...@googlegroups.com
Dear App Inventor Community,

I want to program an app with app inventor, that would get data from a normal webspace database usually based on mysql. I know, that TinyWebDB is specialiced for google databases,but I would prefer to store our user data on a private webspace.

Does anyone know a way to query a normal web space database via App Inventor and to file data in it? I didn't even start a testing setup, so if you have got an idea how to set it up, please let me know!

Your help would be greatly apprecciatet!

With kind regards,

Jens.
回复全部
回复作者